- Working autonomously, researches, analyzes, conceptualizes, develops and oversees large-scale employee experience projects that span across departments. Work includes Employees Demographics Studies and understanding employees’ needs and desires throughout the entire employee life cycle journey.
- Conducts complex research, focus groups, and uses internal and external survey data and social listening to understand the professional and personal moments that will matter most to each employee segment in the life cycle journey.
- Aligns key activities and employee experience improvements against employee segments and strategies.
- Lead a group of employees to co-create the most relevant and valuable experiences by employee segment.
- Quantifies employee experience opportunities and issues and develop formal recommendations for presentation to management.
- Oversees complex projects that include various phase and moderately sized project teams. Monitor the progress; milestones, and budgets to ensure timeliness and deliverables are met.
- Develops and promotes Employee Experience Best Practices. Defines and delivers a consistent “target” employee experience across businesses by employing standards and guidelines aligned to the GCS strategy.
- Provides information, updates and/or workshops to the senor leadership team regarding project status and the implementation of new or revised employee experience procedures, processes, and initiatives.
- Manages critical relationships with consultants and vendors, internal and users, and business customers/leadership
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 10+ years of related experience, including professional experience in employee engagement, business performance analysis, program management and facilitation, or consultancy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and present stellar PowerPoint decks for various stakeholder groups
- Strong organizational leadership, team collaboration and relationship management skills
- Ability to handle numerous projects, simultaneously, while maintaining high accuracy and attention to detail
- Creative, positive, engaging, upbeat and can-do attitude
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Communications, I/O Psychology or Marketing
- Knowledge of project management, change management, employee engagement and communication disciplines a plus