We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Are you passionate about helping organizations align and rally employees around growth strategies and effectively manage change? The Sr. Employee Communications Manager will partner with a spectrum of business leaders to develop and implement internal communications strategies that advance business unit and corporate objectives.
What you’ll do:
Join a newly formed team within Employee Communications focused on increasing the impact and ROI of internal communications through the development of strategic, repeatable, results-oriented processes and best practices that can be leveraged across the internal communications team.
What you have:
- Demonstrated track record in developing, executing and measuring strategic employee communications plans.
- Proven experience in partnering with and coaching executives and senior leaders.
- Process oriented, with strong project management skills, including the ability to: define success criteria; identify risks, opportunities and core stakeholders; and manage to deadlines.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications, across all media.
- Ability to distill complex issues and information into simple, clear communications.
- Self-starter and thought leader who is equally effective working independently or in a team. Adept at prioritization and multi-tasking.
- A Bachelor's degree with at least five years of communications experiencerequired.
- Agency or consulting experience strongly preferred.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package.
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts.
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program.
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions.
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships.
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life.
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. All applications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status (disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans), or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law.