Job Title: Sr. Embedded Software Engineer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Peoria, IL
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
- In this challenging role, you will be responsible for executing complex projects in the area of real time embedded systems software applications. The candidate must be able work in pair among team members in architecture, design and development activities.
- The candidate must be able to work in multisite development environment coordinating with other domestic and/or international teams.
- Real time embedded software design, development and testing
- Software debugging and issue resolution
- Software quality processes and documentation
- Participate and (or) conduct design and code reviews and other defect prevention activities
- Code integration, configuration management and release processes
- Experience in C/C++ programming
- Knowledge on scriptinglanguages like Python, Shell
- Experience with embedded Linux and cross compilation tools
- Experience with Software debugging tools and issue resolution
- Familiar with CAN/J1939 or other automotive protocols
- Experience with version control systems such as SVN, Git and Mercurial.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge on AGILESCRUM methodology, Test Driven Development (TDD) and Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD)Knowledge of agricultural equipment and applications