We are currently seeking a Software Engineer experienced in the design, development, integration and test of real-time Operational Flight Software (OFS) embedded on a tactical missile.
The successful candidate will be responsible for porting, designing and developing guidance algorithms, communication to missile subsystems and the Ground Support Equipment (GSE), sensor interface management, navigation data processing and power management for a hypersonic missile.
Come to work for Lockheed Martin and help to keep our military strong and our country safe.
- Real Time Embedded software development experience using the Ada programming language
- Experience with the VxWorks RTOS
- In-Depth knowledge and experience with inertial and GPS navigation applications
- In-Depth knowledge and experience with Serial and Ethernet communication protocols
- An Active Secret clearance is required for this role
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
- Previous precision use of the GNAT Ada compilation system
- Experience developing software using the Wind River Workbench development environment
- Power PC experience, including use of an In-Circuit Emulator
- Familiarity with the Git configuration management version control system
Valid Through: 2019-11-12