$80K — $100K *
Join us at Lockheed Martin as an Electronics Packaging Engineer within our Electronics Packaging department where you will have responsibilities for electronics packaging development including mechanical design, stress and thermal analysis, an electronics and mechanical CAD (drawing development and release).
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE:
• Experience performing preliminary and detailed level stress, thermal, and solder fatigue analysis of spacecraft & missiles flight electronic components and boxes using standardized processes and tools.
• Experience working in a multi-disciplined team environment to help with design trades and detailed design/analysis activity.
• Understanding of applicable mechanical (thermal, materials, etc.) and system level requirements/parameters.
• Experience supporting development for reliable, compliant flightworthy components and structural assemblies which satisfy the contractual design criteria as well as any producibility requirements defined by Manufacturing and Quality.
• Experience providing test input/instrumentation data to environmental test personnel and collaborating with lead engineering personnel to interpret/correlate test results.
YOU WILL TYPICALLY HAVE:
• 5 - 9 years of professional experience for this role.
• US Citizenship is required for this position.
• Bachelor of Science or higher from an accredited college in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
• Demonstrated understanding the basics of electronics packaging analysis, either through education or work experience, and be willing to learn and apply new/advanced analytical techniques necessary to perform various analysis tasks.
• Knowledge of and applicable experience with spacecraft or missiles analysis methods, specifically for electronic components, and including hand calculations.
• Experience with finite element modeling for random vibration and thermal analysis.
• Ability to work in a collaborative and highly integrated team environment.
• Experience with thermal and structural fatigue analysis of electronic components and attachments.
• Experience with NASTRAN, NX Advanced Simulation, Abaqus, Matlab, Mathcad and CREO.
• Static, vibration, acoustic, modal, shock, thermal test experience of aerospace flight hardware.
• Familiarity with different electronic package types and mounting methods.
• Possess good communication, both oral and written, social and presentation skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
Valid through: 4/19/2021
$80K — $100K
2 days ago