We continue to experience rapid growth as we invest in resources and create new opportunities, as a result, we have exciting opportunities for a Sr. Electronics Design Engineer to join our Hardware Engineering team in Rockleigh, NJ 07647
- Conduct research, design, development, verification and test of electronic hardware.
- Design new and maintain existing products, develop project documentation including technical specifications, schematic diagrams, PCB layout guidelines, verification plans and schedules.
- Analyze design using simulation tools and models to verify conformance to product requirements and design standards.
- Collaborate with PCB design, mechanical, firmware, verification and compliance teams from concept to production release.
- Special projects as assigned
- A minimum of 8years of experiencedesigning and developing electronic products is required
- Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering is required at the minimum; Masters preferred
- Hands-on designexperience in analog and digital electronics – SOC, audio, video, power, RF etc is required
- Experience with high speed bus interfaces such as HDMI, USB, MIPI, DDR memory, Ethernet is required
- Experience of developing on large Altera, Xilinx and Lattice FPGAs including writing VHDL/Verilog code and test benches, simulation and verification is required
- Experience in high speed digitaldesign, signal integrity, layout, RF/EMI mitigation techniques, and power distribution techniques of modern processors is required
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills with solid understanding of core engineering principles, fundamental circuitdesign, and analytical techniques is required.
- Experience with design for high volume manufacturing, environmental and EMI/EMC compliance is required
- Working knowledge of C and scriptinglanguages, experience in Linux OS is preferred
- Familiarity with Schematic Design Standards is a plus
- Experience with component selection and patents in related field is a plus
At Crestron Electronics, we offer a competitive total compensation package including medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. 401K with company contribution, Paid Vacation, Holidays and more!
We have new onsite state of the art fitness and wellness centers at our Headquarters in Rockleigh, NJ.