We continue to experience rapid growth as we invest in resources and create new opportunities, as a result, we have exciting opportunities for a Sr. Electronics Design Engineer to join our Hardware Engineering team in Rockleigh, NJ 07647
- Conduct research, design, development, verification and test of electronic hardware.
- Design new and maintain existing products, develop project documentation including technical specifications, schematic diagrams, PCB layout guidelines, verification plans and schedules.
- Analyze design using simulation tools and models to verify conformance to product requirements and design standards.
- Collaborate with PCB design, mechanical, firmware, verification and compliance teams from concept to production release.
- Special projects as assigned
- A minimum of 10 years of experience designing and developing electronic products is required
- Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering is required at the minimum; Masters preferred
- Hands-on design experience in analog and digital electronics – SOC, audio, video, power, RF etc is required
- Experience with high speed bus interfaces such as HDMI, USB, MIPI, DDR memory, Ethernet is required
- Experience of developing on large Altera, Xilinx and Lattice FPGAs including writing VHDL/Verilog code and test benches, simulation and verification is required
- Experience in high speed digital design, signal integrity, layout, RF/EMI mitigation techniques, and power distribution techniques of modern processors is required
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills with solid understanding of core engineering principles, fundamental circuit design, and analytical techniques is required.
- Experience with design for high volume manufacturing, environmental and EMI/EMC compliance is required
- Working knowledge of C and scripting languages, experience in Linux OS is preferred
- Familiarity with Schematic Design Standards is a plus
- Experience with component selection and patents in related field is a plus
- Job ID 2018-5382