electrical engineering work related to the most recent advancements in robotics, motion control and industrial automation. Enjoy being part of the team at a prestigious Bay Area company where your impact will make a difference. Very friendly group. Positive work environment.
"Great products. Interesting, satisfying work. Intelligent team. Great work-life balance."
- Ideally 10 – 15 years or more working on robotics, industrial automation, motion control, steppers, servo, PID, etc. The more experience, the better. But will consider highly skilled candidates with less experience.
- Strong expertise with the entire life cycle from idea to design/prototype through to assembly and production.
- Expert ability to solve complex problems related to entire life-cycle.
- Expert Analog, Digital and Mixed-signal design.
- PCB design, schematic capture and PCB layout with Altium.
- Thorough PCBA design understanding including specs, architecture, design, simulation, prototype, validation and manufacturing.
- Experience with high power/low voltage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Some understanding of basic programming.
- Nice to have mechatronics experience or understanding.
Have fun creating disruptive-technology robotics!
Competitive salary package!
Friendly, fun team!
Excellent growth potential!
Award winning, highly successful company!
"Connecting Top Talent to Top Companies"