$80K — $100K *
This opening is to fill a position within the Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RIS) division Hardware Engineering Center (HWEC) Support to Manufacturing Group.The Hardware Engineering Center is an engineering organization that focuses on product manufacturing and mission assurance.
As an Senior Electrical Engineer, you may be involved with any of the following activities:
- Circuit analysis, documentation maintenance, trade assessments for obsolescence resolution, troubleshooting and resolution of hardware performance issues and hardware integration, test and verification.
- Integration and test of RF/Analog/Digital components and modules.
- Advanced Extremely High Frequency (AEHF).
- Integration of Special Test Equipment (STE) with the Prime Hardware.
- Oversight for test equipment used for production purposes
- Work as part of a team to analyze Hardware / Software test requirements / specifications to determine Hardware and Software requirements.
- Develop solutions to test issues and develop productivity and efficiency enhancements.
- Interact with test technicians, factory facilitators, operations managers, other engineers, Quality Assurance and Reliability personnel.
Minimum 4+ years of relevant experience required
Experience working in a lab environment with standard EE lab equipment (i.e., Vector Network Analyzers, Power Meters, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, DMMs, signal sources, etc.)
Experience working within a team environment
Experience developing and delivering presentations (verbal and/or written) to key stakeholders
Experience with MS Office tool suite
Must be a US Citizen
Must be able to obtain a secret clearance.
Have strong technical aptitude as shown by work experience
Be a hands-on person with ability to work with production equipment
Ability to apply basic principles, theories, and concepts within engineering field
Ability to demonstrate / deliver quality and timely results
Self-motivated, proactive and able to multi-task
Willingness to support occasional travel
Team-oriented individual able to perform multidiscipline activities
Active US secret security clearance
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or other related field
Valid through: 11/10/2020
$80K — $100K
5 days ago