- Coordinate with program Engineering, Manufacturing and Quality Engineering personnel to implement EMI/EMC engineering design practices and processes.
- Evaluate compliance of Flight hardware against established program EMI/EMC requirements.
- Perform other EMC Engineering efforts such as definition of spacecraft grounding and bonding methodologies, review of subcontractor EMC design implementation and test results, leading test failure and troubleshooting activities, etc.
- Establish common data and project management tools using Windchill/PDM, Microsoft Access, JIRA, Confluence, etc. to support EMI/EMC and Specialty Engineering functions.
- Provide interpretation of requirements to Design Teams and evaluate product designs to ensure compliance and successful mission performance.
- Bachelor's of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or other related discipline and typically 10 or more years of relevant experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required. Must have the ability to clearly communicate technical concepts in work products which they develop as well be able to effectively communicate these concepts in person-to-person situations and presentations to large audiences.
- Prior experience leading EMI/EMC analyses, design, and test efforts on a major program or contract.
- Hands-on experience with EMI/EMC testing of hardware systems and components
- Progressive experience working in multi-disciplinary design and development teams.
- Familiarity with Windchill/PDM and MRP/ERP systems.
- Background in the Aerospace and Defense Industry
- Experience working with databases such as Microsoft Access.
- Experience with development of macros, scripts or programs using Visual Basic, C++, Python or other programming languages to support data management efforts.
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance may be required.