Sr. Electrical Engineer – Digital Design & Electronics Box Responsible Engineer
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for system and detail circuit development of space-based, high reliability electronic systems, modeling and simulations, with primary focus on digital electronics, embedded systems, and FPGAs.
- Interface with systems engineers to define functional and performance requirements.
- Help to define and implement test and verification methodology at the board level and provide support at box level during environmental test.
- Lead a team of board level design engineers.
- Experience with detailed analysis - DWCTA, signal integrity, WCA, PSA, reliability, risk mitigation.
- Interface with support disciplines –mission assurance, test engineering, production.
- Work with parts engineers to select and approve EEE parts to meet program requirements.
- Work closely with PWB packaging and layo