About the role:
The Senior Electrical Engineer an active participant within the Business Unit Complaint Investigation Site (CIS) and will be responsible for providing electrical and electronic engineering support and expertise in the investigation and analysis of returned devices. This role is responsible for managing the customer complaint failure analysis process for assigned product families, and will work closely with other engineers, including Design and Development engineers, to investigate product failure modes and determine root cause.
Your responsibilities include:
- Analyzes, debugs, modifies, and tests electricalcircuits and systems by using current tools, analysis techniques, and technologies.
- Documents investigations, creates analysis documents, reports, memos, change requests. Methods used are determined by approved procedures and standards.
- Acts as an effective leader or team member in supporting quality disciplines, decisions, and practices.
- Solves engineering problems by analyzing the situation and recommending corrective or alternative actions.
- Analyzes, evaluates, verifies, requirements, circuits, and systems by using engineering practices.
- Identifies and implements effective product analysis protocols to support the improvement of product performance to meet or exceed internal and external requirements.
- Investigates, researches, selects electroniccircuits, components, tools, equipment and practices.
What we’re looking for in you:
- BS/BA in Electrical Engineering and/or Electronics Related discipline
- 4-7 years in Engineering/Quality role
- 1+ years in the medical device industry OR solid background in QSR and MDD Quality System requirements
- Proficiency in MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio)
- This position is in an office environment, with interaction with laboratories, BSC plants and external suppliers.
- Able to communicate at all organizational levels both within BSC and with outside companies.
- Able to work well in a team environment with peer group.
- Travel may be required 5-15%
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 424626