Sr. Elastic Path Developer
We have a Sr. Elastic Path Developer position. The position is Permanent opportunity. Selected candidates must be willing to join at a short notice.
Qualified candidates should be willing to work at Modesto, CA.
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
Must Have Skills:
- Elastic Path Commerce, Headless commerce implementation skills, Java, J2EE, Maven, MySQL DB
- Working with CMS and integrating elastic path with CMS
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
- Experience working with Elastic Path
- Experience working directly with customers and partners in service/consulting engagements
- Significant development and delivery experience with large-scale Java EE solutions, databases, web servers, networking, security, etc.
- Experience in capacity planning, systems performance analysis and optimization in an enterprise environment
- Strategic view across a broad cross-section of technologies with a strong focus on implementation constraints and trade-offs, performance, scalability and maintainability
- Strong knowledge of enterprise integration patterns and practices, and experience with integrating external systems such as ERP, CRM and content management systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to influence and successfully interface with executive leadership
- Experience with otherE-Commerce applications or Elastic Path products
Benefits include: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance.
401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plans.
2 weeks of vacation and major holidays off.
Tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement.
A professional, challenging environment as part of a world class talented team.
SNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1ELASTICPATHNARequired2SEO for EcommerceNADesired3Retail - StoreInventory mgmtNADesired4Retail - Merchandising SystemNARequired5Online MarketingNARequired
* Proficiency Legends
Proficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.