Are you an Embedded Engineer who has experience designing and developing solutions for the wireless industry? Our client, located in Lawrence, KS is looking to add a dynamic Sr DSP Engineer to their team to contribute to the production of industry leading solutions.
Top Reasons to Work with Us?
- Be a part of a team that develops state-of-the art products for the wireless industry
- Company is growing with multiple locations
- Technological leader in its markets; innovative R&D
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity for professional growth
What you will be doing:
- Design, develop, and maintain embedded software for handheld and mobileland mobile radio (LMR) products. Implement and optimize DSP algorithms interfacing with RF hardware.
- Lead code performance measurement, optimization, and re-implementation of existing software that does not meet performance targets.
- Maintain current line of products including bug fixes and custom enhancements.
- Assist in optimizing, adapting, and porting current software architecture to new product platforms.
- Work closely with the hardware team to provide design feedback based on software limitations.
- Assist in improving current software development processes.
What you need for this position:
- Bachelordegree in ElectricalEngineering, Computer Engineering, or a related degree.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in the software development field.
- Detailed knowledge of digital signal processing theory.
- Extensive experience in embedded software development using a real-time operating system such as DSP/BIOS or TI-RTOS.
- Experience using Matlab, Simulink, or Octave.
- Experience in embedded software development using Linux.
- Experience writing software for an OMAP SoC, preferably an OMAP2430 or OMAP-L138.
- Proficiency in writing software in C and C++.
***Company will pay for relocation.