What You’ll Do
The Sr. Network Security Consultant is responsible for providing subject matter expertise to clients and project teams.
- Provide design, implementation and support expertise to clients and project teams
- Understand customer requirements and align with technology solutions
- Manage and execute project level tasks and milestones
- Ongoing evaluation and improvement of internal processes
- Stay current on market trends, technologies and best practices
Who You Are
- You have a strong IT and Consulting background.
- You have a proven track record of exceeding customer expectations and anticipating their needs.
- You are able to quickly adapt to a fast-paced sales and quality-based delivery model, work in a team-based environment and self-manage your time.
- You have excellent communications skill whether that be in-person, over-the-phone or e-mail.
- You don’t mind responsibility, you’re accountable for your work and dedicated to a job well done.
- You have a passion for technology and always want to learn something new.
- You’re willing to travel.
The Tech Stuff
- Demonstrated hands-on experience working with Palo Alto Networks products
- Strong understanding of network security architectures, solutions, processes, frameworks, and components
- Strong understanding of interior gateway protocols (EIGRP/OSPF), BGP a plus
- Network protection including firewalls, IDS/IPS, SSL, VPN, DLP, NAC, and WAF
- Risk / compliance including policy management, vulnerability management, log management, and change control, and security analytics / reporting (e.g. Splunk)
- Identity management including AAA, AD/ADFS, MFA, SSO, RADIUS
- Network routing and switching experience is a plus
- Endpoint / server / data protection including antivirus, malware protection, web/URL filtering, and MDM is a plus
- Incident response including security monitoring, network and endpoint visibility, threat management, and forensics is a plus
- Understanding of mobile devices and how they interact with the network is a plus