Who We Are
Come power the future with us!
From the beginning, Hotwire Communications has been focused on the future – bringing the power and speed of fiber optics directly to customers. We were among the first companies in the US to offer IPTV Video and the first to offer gigabit speeds in Florida.
And that leadership continues.
We are looking for team members who are passionate about technology and what it means for all our lives. We are looking for leaders to drive us into the future and we are looking for individuals who are prepared to do whatever it takes to create a truly exceptional customer experience day in and day out.
What You Will Be Doing
- Perform regular daily analysis on health of entire IP network including utilization, vulnerabilities, and routing. Make recommendations and take needed actions to ensure the smooth operation of the network.
- Part of team overseeing the management and maintenance of the core backbone and BGP network
- Manage progress on major projects within the Advanced Networking team within the Engineering department at Hotwire Communications
- Partner with Network Expansion and Network Operations team to standardize conventions, operations, and procedures for the IP network
- Lead major efforts to introduce new technologies, services, and architecture to Hotwire’s network infrastructure
- Maintain core network infrastructure
- Use experience to design and develop architecture of new and existing network infrastructure
- Manage major Advanced Networking projects
- Design network architecture in support of various services and products for internal and external clients
What You Need to Bring
- Bachelor of Science in IT, Engineering or other technical degree
- Extensive Cisco and IP networking experience
- Cisco certification (current or expired)
- Extensive experience with BGP, MPLS, IPv6, IS-IS, OSPF, CGNAT, PIM, Cisco ACI, Nexus 9k, ASR 9k
- Scripting and automation experience a plus