Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
As a Senior Network Engineer within the Consulting Services organization, you will ensure successful outcomes for our clients by providing a world class customer experience. You'll work closely with our clients, sales team, and peers to design, implement, and support networks based on Cisco LAN, WAN, wireless and security solutions. A combination of deep technical expertise, a strong sense of personal integrity, a professional demeanor, and a focus on building lasting client relationships will be critical to ensuring ongoing success for our organization and that of our clients.
- Design, install, configure, troubleshoot, upgrade, and support extensive Cisco LAN/WAN network infrastructure with clients
- Design, install, configure, troubleshoot, upgrade and support servers/appliances that provide key network services including remote access VPN appliances, Firewall/AMP/Stealthwatch, DNS/DHCP services, etc.)
- Design, install, configure and support network management/monitoring solutions such as Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
- Use packet capture tools (wired and wireless) to identify and resolve user or network communications issues.
- Work with users, clients, vendors, and ISPs to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to LAN/WAN communications, point-to-point links, site-to-site VPNS, Internet access, etc.
- Create documents pertaining to network changes and activities.
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data residing on or transmitted to/from/through enterprise networks.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for network infrastructure
- Design and install daily monitoring systems for Cisco equipment.
- Ensure positive outcomes through a fanatical focus on client satisfaction
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) in Routing and Switching, Wireless, Datacenter, or Security
- 5+ years of networking experience.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office including Visio.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must maintain car insurance with company acceptable limits
- Ability to travel to client sites using own vehicle, several times each week
- Willingness to travel up to 50%.