WeRide is a smart mobility start-up whose mission is to transform mobility with autonomous driving. We are committed to build better transportation experience that’s safe, efficient, affordable and joyful. We have an elite team of entrepreneurs and technologists who share the same passion and pursue continuous excellence in their work.
- Ensure the high-availability, security, and responsiveness of the network infrastructure for a rapidly growing autonomous driving company
- Maintain and audit IT and production infrastructure network and security design
- Recommend, evaluate, and execute modifications to system environments in order to improve efficiency, security, reliability, availability, and performance
- Monitor and test system performance and ensure that business application performance meets agreed upon service levels, propose necessary changes, modifications, and system improvements
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of system upgrades, maintenance fixes.
- Hands-on on local and cloud environment related are required
- Strong experience with secure network practices, techniques, and systems across the entire stack from layers 1-7 of the OSI model
- 4 years equivalent work experience in a position responsible for managing enterprise network infrastructure for a large scale, multisite, or multinational corporation
- Extensive design, implementation, and operational experience with multiple firewall, routers, switches, proxy servers, application monitoring, remote access systems, and management platforms
- Experience with enterprise network, wireless, and system monitoring, troubleshooting, and management tools. SDWAN experience
- Operational experience using certificates, MFA, and RADIUS/TACACS+ authentication systems.
- Expert level understanding of network level security protocols such as IP/Sec (ESP & AH), TLS, SSL-VPN, GRE/IP, IKEv1 & IKEv2, ISAKMP, Diffie-Hellman, AES, and Symetric/Asymetric encryption methods
- Experience with incident management, change control processes, data loss prevention, operational security and standards compliance
- Vulnerability assessment, scanning, and ethical penetration testing experience
- Experience in administration of cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, Aliyun, etc)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, and priorities and adjust based on business demands and changes
- Good written and oral communication skills; good interpersonal skills
- Chinese and English fluency
Education / Certifications preferred:
- Degree in computer science, information technology, a related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Cisco CCIE, CCNP or CCSP (Security &/or Routing & Switching)
- CISSP - preferred