Our client is looking for a highly-motivated and talented Senior Network Engineer to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging environment.
- 5+ years of experience with network solutions in an enterprise environment in financial services
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
Required Skills and Experience:
- Hands-on experience with complex network designs, dynamic routing (OSPF & BGP & PIM), QoS, Matrix switching and network instrumentation- taps, SPAN, netflow, sFlow, etc.
- In-depth understanding of Security & WANtechnologies- MPLS VPNs, OTN, DWDM, iWAN, SDN, WANAcceleration Segregation and security features such as TrustSec, policy automation, encryption, overlays, VRF, ACL, ISE, 802.1x, MAB, RADIUS, MACSec, IPSec, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of BGP FLowSpec, Next Gen iWAN & Wireless
- Prior experience with VxLAN
- Strong understanding of Ixia of Spirent test/ test libraries for testing, automation and regression
- Multi-vendor experience in Data Center space
- Experience with Low Latency Products
- Test Automation & Scripting
- Previous firewall experience
- Understanding of MACsec/ TrustSec
- Knowledge of Cisco ACI
- Knowledge of wi-fi