San Diego, CA
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 287 days ago
• Installation of new hardware, systems, and software for networks.
• Installation, configuration, and maintenance of network services, equipment and devices.
• Administration of servers and server clusters.
• Management of all system back-up and restore protocol.
• Plans and support network and computing infrastructure.
• Perform troubleshooting analysis of servers, workstations and associated systems.
• Document network problems and resolution for future reference.
• Monitor system performance and implements performance tuning.
• Manage user accounts, permissions, email, anti-virus, anti-spam.