Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Must have strong working knowledge and experience with MPLS, BGP, EIRGP routing protocols, configuring QoS, ACL’s, and VLANs, and Cisco ASA VPN access.
- Experienced with using network monitoring tools such as Orion’s SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor (NPM), Riverbed’s Cascade Profiler, Cisco’s NetFlow protocol, AirWatch, and others to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- You must be an expert with a packet capture tool, such as Wireshark, and be able to decode and understand individual TCP/IP conversations and packets.
- Checkpoint certified, and/or work experience, to handle day to day firewall administration.
- F5 LTM certified, and/or working experience to handle day to day load balancer administration.
- You must interact with internal and external customers to resolve network issues using our internal trouble ticketing system in a professional and timely manner.
- This position involves weekends and after-hours work for maintenance on an as needed basis.
- You must be able to travel to Distribution Centers and customers across the US for installations and support on an as needed basis.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft O365, Teams, Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio, and Project. Working knowledge of the Linux operating system is preferred.
- B.S. Computer Science degree preferred, or an A.S. Computer Science degree with 5 or more years related experience and/or training