implement NetSuite solutions for Tribridge customers utilizing Tribridge Methodology. The majority of the Senior NetSuite Consultant's time will be spent executing tasks related to customer solution delivery. The Senior NetSuite Consultant ensures that all activities are carried out in an efficient, cost-effective manner and will also have responsibility for leading/managing a portion of the practice or project team including team member development and coaching, resource management, and administrative tasks related to those team members. The Senior NetSuite Consultant acts as a bridge between all departments within the NetSuite Practice, including Sales, Customer Support, and Partners. The Senior NetSuite Consultant serves as an internal subject matter expert and supports all company activities including but not limited to system implementations, integrations, and process consultations. The Senior NetSuite Consultant will be expected to participate in team building and to develop team and customer relationships. The Senior NetSuite Consultant will proactively look for ways to keep all time productive and will use non-customer time for personal training, internal projects and administrative tasks. The Senior NetSuite Consultant will be expected to coach, train or be a Peer Partner to newly hired team members. The Senior NetSuite Consultant reports to the Director or Practice Manager.
• Utilizes applicable Tribridge Methodology phases, activities and tasks to deliver quality work products for clearly defined projects in one of the following areas – Analysis, Design, Testing, Implementation, Support and Maintenance.
• Understands customer needs. Performs gap analysis between package functionality and customer requirements.
• Familiar with all aspects of a customer’s general business
• Full understanding of documentation standards, and able to create all standard project documentation.
• Responds promptly and professionally to customer requests or inquiries seeking guidance from Project or Practice Management as appropriate
• QA’s project efforts and documentation to ensure project decisions/deliverables are sound
• May assist on executive level of QA of non-related projects
• Trains users on new processes and product
• May be expected to perform project management duties on smaller, less complex projects (develop project plans, manage budget/actual and scope of work, approval of project-related T&E)
• Provides excellent service to internal and external customers. Keeps customers up-to-date on the progress of the service they are receiving and changes that may affect them.
• Prioritizes customer issues and addresses most pressing concerns
• Utilizes both formal and informal channels to facilitate the progress of work. Interprets and integrates multifaceted information from varied sources on a range of complex issues.
• Actively establishes relationships with all levels within the customer organization
• Maintains continuous, open, consistent professional communication with customers, peers and management. Openly listens to others and checks understanding.
• Continues to acquire and apply new knowledge and learning
• Demonstrates proficiency in practice technology. Understands business process and relates knowledge to product functionality.
• Defines business requirements for technical solutions or alternatives. Can identify and help design customizations, workaround, or enhancements required to meet customer needs.
• Leads project teams through design workshops and pilot environments
• Develops data conversion and testing strategies
• May perform product demonstrations
• Responsibility for leading a small team or functional area within the practice or project team.
Minimum Requirements – Education, Skill & Abilities:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business with an Accounting Focus, MIS
• Minimum 6 years experience implementing ERP systems and 3-4 years’ experience implementing NetSuite ERP
• Intermediate to expert experience with core business processes such as accounting, distribution, and manufacturing
• Intermediate to expert functional ability in all NetSuite financial/distribution/professional services modules
• Experience with NetSuite reporting tools
• Experience with NetSuite integration tools and 3rd party add on modules
• Knowledge of NetSuite customization tools required
• Minimum 1 year experience working in a virtual environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Valid Driver’s License required
Preferred Requirements– Education, Skill & Abilities:
• Master’s Degree in Accounting, Business with an Accounting Focus, MIS
• CPA a plus
• APICS Certification a plus
• Additional experience with NetSuite Distribution, Manufacturing, Professional Services, and Ecommerce modules preferred
• Experience with other ERP solutions a plus
• Experience managing people in a specific functional area
• Large Consulting/Big Four consulting experience