$100K — $150K *
Here at BusPatrol America our goal is to create a culture of responsibility and awareness on the road. We aim to make the journey
to and from school safer. Join us on our 'Mission to Zero' campaign. Through educating drivers and correcting behavior through
stop-arm enforcement, we can see a day where there are no illegal passings on the road. We bring parents closer to their child‘s
journey and make those who care for the children more accountable by increasing safety. BusPatrol turns America’s school buses
into Smart Buses. Our Smart Buses are equipped with video, GPS, telemetry, data processing and archiving. BusPatrol provides
more technology which means more connectivity, accountability and security. As a result, BusPatrol’s stop-arm camera safety
technology enhances and protects the lives of our children.
As the NetSuite Application Developer, you will design, architect and ship high quality code. You will collaborate with business
stakeholders across different BusPatrol locations to scope and implement new technical initiatives, simplify processes and educate
employees on the effective use of the technologies and processes necessary for the business to operate and scale.
● Be the technical point of contact for NetSuite ERP.
● Architect, design, build, and deliver optimized NetSuite solutions including customizations, scripting, integration &
support case resolution.
● Perform technical design/code reviews & audits to ensure design objectives are met and standards are followed.
● Work with management, IT and Finance to scope work and produce estimates.
● Be informed about new NetSuite features and functionality and provide recommendations for improvements.
● Balance multiple projects and contending priorities.
● Possess a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field with at least 5 years of work experience years in
enterprise, solution or application architecture-related roles specific to NetSuite ERP and NetSuite technology
infrastructure -- SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow and SuiteCloud framework
● SuiteCloud Developer Certification required
● Knowledge of FAM module required
● Good understanding and hands on experience on the SuiteCloud Development Framework (SDF)
● Ability to write and review SuiteScripts (1.0 & 2.0) from scratch. Extensive understanding of SuiteFlow, SuiteTalk,
SuiteBuilder, workflows and Map-Reduce
● Expertise and prior experience in building NetSuite integrations with 3rd party web applications
● Experience with data migration preferred
● Excellent Analytical and critical thinking skills
● Understanding of SOC and Information Technology General Controls
● Work/Life Balance: Paid Time Off, Paid Maternity/Paternity Program, Paid Holidays, Fun In-Office Activities
● Financial Benefits: 401(k) Plan, Voluntary & Group Life Insurance, Short- and long-term Disability Insurance, Medical
FSA, Competitive Salaries.
● Health & Wellness: Health Insurance (90% paid by BusPatrol), Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Assistance
Program, Wellness Program, Health Savings Account.
Valid through: 10/9/2020
$200K — $250K