- Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
- Works cross-functionally to address issues and emerging needs in software systems.
- Rigorously tests software in preparation for deployment.
- Works on projects from enhancements, new features and bug fixes tonew and replacement products.
- Works on problems where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- As a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization, he/she resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.