Description Looking for only local candidates who can come for an onsite interview. Experience Mid-Senior level
Employment type Full-time Skills
- Good knowledge and hands on experience with core Microsoft .Net technologies including: WCF, WPF, WF, LINQ and EF
- Experience with designing and developing enterprise grade software
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Experience with relational database design and development.
- Experience coding reusable single and multi-threaded, scalable, high-performance enterprise scale/large web-backend environments
- Experience with one or more of the following database systems: MySQL, SQL-Server, Oracle
- Good understanding of core Internet technologies (TCP/IP, HTTP, HTML, web servers, server scripting, data interfaces/providers, web services, etc.
- Knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Demonstrated communication skills with Development and Product Managers to develop technical specifications for application code.
- Experience in building applications leveraging location services and Maps is a plus
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
Note Our Direct client is looking for someone who has developed application using MVVM for maps/location Tracking.
Experience with tools like DevExpress Or Telerik would be nice.