Sr .Net Developer Sencha EXJs
For this position, the candidateshares experience and judgment with team to plan and accomplish goals, mentors less experienced staff, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. In addition, the agency requires:
A 10 or more years of prior experience demonstrating the following knowledge and skills:
- Experience in the analysis and design of application solutions within appropriate standards.
- Experience with the Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2013 integrated development environment, including development, debugging and deployment.
- Experience with ASP.NET Forms and MVC 5
- Experience with .NET Libraries (e.g. Directory Services, Crypto, Enterprise Library)
- Experience with XML and related technologies and standards, such as the development of schema definitions (XSD), XML parsing and the development of XSLT.
- Experience with Windows Communication Foundation and creation of web services.
- Experience in the use of object oriented (OO) development principles such as Inheritance, Encapsulation and Polymorphism, Design Patterns, and S.O.L.I.D Principles.
- Experience with code control/version Team Foundation.
- Experience in Test Driven Development and testing tools and techniques.
Experience with the following is preferred:
- Experience with Sencha ExtJS
- Experience with DB2 .NET library
- Experience with Entity Framework
Deliverables include, but are not limited to:
- Provides principle .NET application and GUI design recommendations and implementation guidance for Agency web applications
- Develop and document internal GUI design and development standards and guidance.
- Develops, tests, debugs and maintains web-facing user interfaces and interface components and class libraries using .NET and other web oriented technologies.
- Work closely with business users, graphics designers and business analysts to ensure the final product is both appealing and well documented.
- Design and implement common user interface standards as well as develop and implement system usability standards.
- Develops, tests, debugs and maintains application entities and classes utilizing ADO.NET to communicate between web services and our DB2 SACWIS environment and other data providers as necessary
- Develop and/or maintains dynamic client-facing web pages using traditional XML, HTML, DHTML and style sheets (CSS).
- Integrates presentation and application layers using WSA and SOAP based protocols.
- Develops and/or maintains SQL used to support access to business information residing in the persistence layer.
- Provides GUI continuity management and quality assurance and testing support as needed.
No Agencies Please
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
Skylightsys Strategic Staffing is recognized as a leader in the staffing industry. Our team is experienced, with over 40 years of collective placement experience, specializing in placing professional technology talent in both permanent and contracting opportunities. Our staff has a deep knowledge of our clients’ needs and our candidate’s skill set, making sure to accurately pair the two together. Our mission is to provide lasting value to our clients and candidates through building strong relationships. Our clients are non-vmo, combined with our strong relationships result in quick response time and interviews which lead to job offers. We are a certified NMSDC firm.