Founded in 2012, MEDarchon is a fast-growing startup that was recently named Healthcare Startup of the Year by the Nashville Chamber of Commerce and the Nashville Entrepreneur Center. Through its QUARC product suite, MEDarchon is building innovative tools that realize the “quadruple aim” (better patient outcomes, lower costs of care, improved patient experience, and higher provider satisfaction). MEDarchon has presented research at the leading organization for healthcare IT innovation (AMIA) and is working with some of the leading names in healthcare. We pride ourselves on our strong culture and seeks people who will actively help grow it.
We are a ‘Powered Health’ portfolio company supported by a network of resources, experience, and industry connections.
We are currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer / Team Lead withhealthcareexperience for our team in Nashville, Tennessee.
The Senior software program Engineer / crew Lead is answerable for main the design, development, and maintenance of software applications to aid MEDarchon products. This function includes generation group leadership obligations and responsibility for selections and effects on the crew level. Confirmed management competencies and a operating know-how of team and branch features, inclusive of mentoring, training, and education access via senior-level software program engineers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in and contribute to the various project development stages from inception to release.
- Develop clean, readable, structured code solutions that provide desired functionality and adhere to MEDarchon specifications by studying information needs, systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Determine code feasibility through evaluative analysis, problem definition, requirements, and solution development.
- Write, refactor, and test front-end and back-end systems using the .NET stack.
- Contribute to technical documentation by developing layouts, code comments, and clear code.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Protect MEDarchon’s technical edge by securing information, maintaining company privacy, and adhering to secure coding best practices.
- Support, develop, and train entry and mid-level software engineers by providing advice, mentoring, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- All other duties as assigned by management
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 to 5 plus years of software engineeringexperience
- 2 plus years of leadership and mentoring experience
- Multi-tier distributed architecture
- Microsoft .NET, C#, ASP, HTML, XML
- Querying SQL Server databases
- Object-oriented coding techniques
- IIS or Apache, and general web-based architecture
- Application architecture best practices
Additional Desired Requirements:
- Single Page Applications frameworks (ex. DurandalJS)
- Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- Service Bus Architecture
- Event Sourcing
- Command Query Responsibility Segregation (CQRS)
- Continuous Integration
Candidates must be authorized work full-time in the United States.
MEDarchon is not able to sponsor work visas.
MEDarchon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time