At Hertz, our Developers focus on innovation by empowering small teams to deliver software with agility. We believe the phrase “I don’t know” always provides an enviable opportunity to learn something new. We are actively seeking the next generation of problem solvers who hunger for learning, live on the forefront of technology, and are committed to delivering high-quality, maintainable code. As Developers, we work in all facets of the product development lifecycle from inception to production support.
The ideal candidate would exemplify the following traits:
- Belief that empathy is the key to collaboration.
- Have a passion for developing elegant code.
- Agile and believe that failure is often as interesting as success.
- Belief that testing comes first to increase overall velocity and scalability in the market.
- Belief that documenting and commenting code is just as important as the code itself.
- Enjoy working in Cloud-based environments.
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment with other developers, product managers, designers, and clients.
- Have a passion for enhancing skills and solving challenging problems.
- Having an internal flame that shines brightly and is reflected through the products being created and overall work being done.
- Enjoy teaching others while also understanding that you are a student yourself.
- General understanding that as a collective we are all in this learning journey together.
- Have a passion for research and development and are the first to try new things.
- Have a high degree of emotional intelligence.
- Proficient in .Net Core, VB.Net, C# and ASP.Net
- Experience with RDBMS databases like SQL Server and Oracle.
- Knowledge with NoSQL database DynamoDB, MongoDB, Redis etc.
- Experience with CI-CD using Jenkins.
- Experience with AWS Web Services EC2, Route 53, RDS, S3, Lambda, etc.
- Experience with deploying window services, rest web-services and websites.
- Experience with Visual Studio.
- Experience with splunk, Dynatrace.
- Nice to have some experience with React or Angular JS.
- Strong collaboration skills and desire to work within a team.
- Strong experience with data base design, stored procedures, views, and user-defined functions.
- Ability to perform code reviews and effectively guide team members to ensure solidity and scalability of the final product