We are looking for Sr. Dot Net Developer for our client in Denver, CO
Job Title: Sr. Dot Net Developer
Job Location: Denver, CO
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- This role will be part of the development team for the Unemployment Insurance Modernization (UIM) project Phase 2.
- All development and work will be executed in accordance with the approved solution architecture and the existing enterprise application UFacts.
- This role will work and collaborate with the Solution Architect , other Agencies and Contractors.
Responsibilities will include:
- Production support of the UFacts application including debugging issues, and developing mitigations and resolutions through code fixes.
- Production support of the UFacts application related to identification and mitigation of data issues requiring technical intervention.
- Ability to work closely with end users to understand needed corrections and enhancements.
- Analyze application code to identify root causes of issues and defects and create code fixes.
- Analyze data and its flow in the application to identify root causes of issues and defects and create code and/or data fixes.
- Development and maintenance of code to facilitate integration of web applications to backend systems.
- Development and maintenance of code to enable effective identity and authentication and its management.
- The candidate should have experienceworking with:
- Strong experience with Object Oriented Programming concepts and principles with .NET technologies.
- Experience with Database design, data modeling and SQL.
- Working experience with Object Relational Mapping software.
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to debug issues and identify root cause of the problem.
- Strong understanding of full software development life cycle
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and apply them to solve business problems
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight timelines and competing priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of XML, XSL, XSLT, and XML schemas
- Knowledge of HTML
- Experience with web services include REST and SOAP
- Experience with Service oriented architecture and microservices
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment practices
- The selected candidate will also need to tag/notate any code and document thoroughly the approach to assist in the ongoing operations and maintenance of the solution after implementation.
- The Sr. .Net Developer will use appropriate development tools and approaches and leverage best practices in coding, security and documentation.
- The role will work directly with agency staff, as well as vendors and, when necessary, other state agencies in fulfilling and carrying out the requirements of assigned IT projects.
- This work shall be performed in a way aligned with the business needs, contract requirements, end users and with the approved technical architecture.