CRI Advantage is looking for a Sr. Software Developer participate in all phases of the design, development and deployment of electronic performance solutions, systems, and projects in support national government-wide, federal government and interagency, Department of Energy (DOE) national laboratory, department and program initiates. Participates with the agile development team, building and working on a variety of subject matter domains including: business process automation and improvement, design and implementation; data collection; reporting, analysis and information management. Requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Work with the agile team to develop, test and maintain web application development.
- Participate and develop user stories, estimates, code reviews, unit tests, integration testing and support user acceptance testing.
- Participate in the design and development of electronic performance systems for a variety of programs, processes, and organizations locally and nationally.
- Conduct analysis for and support the development of applications, implementation documents, policies and standards.
- Support best practices and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Administer analytics systems, data processing servers, web servers.
- Follow established version control and deployment practices.
Level of Expertise in Required Skill Set:
Experience with SAS programming and/or administration.
Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
Solid understanding of relational database design and querying concepts, MS SQL Server.
Self-driven and excellent communication skills and experience in interfacing technical personnel at all levels.
Computer skills with, and the ability to, define, understand, and resolve hardware and software integration issues.
Must be familiar with Agile methodology and tools such as JIRA and TFS.
Mandatory Requirements and Education/Experience:
Must be a United States Citizen.
Must work at the Idaho National Laboratory location (no remote work under this procurement).
Must be able to obtain a HSPD-12 (Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12) badge within 6 months of starting position.
Must have a minimum of 3 years of technical or project experience in the area of designing and developing technology-based performance solutions, programming within Visual Studio.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Science, Information Systems Management, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience will also be considered.