Sr. .NET Cloud Developer
5 - 7 years experience • Accounting, Finance & Insurance
Requisition Number 54175
Imagine coming to work every day in a casual environment where your opinions matter and your voice is heard! This could be you if you begin a career with American Title, Inc, an Assurant Company. ATI was voted Omaha’s 2011 and 2014 BEST PLACES TO WORK because we value our employees as much as our clients. Join our fun and challenging work place by applying today!
The Sr. Cloud Developer performs cloud application design, development and system integration including the verification/validation of requirements/user stories as part of an Agile team.
What you can look forward to doing:
The successful candidates should be a problem solver with strong development skills that leverage Microsoft technologies (i.e., .NET, C#, Azure, SQL Server) and open source tools like AngularJS. The candidate will be required to develop robust/secure/scalable solutions that utilize the Azure platform, .NET and AngularJS for web apps. In addition, the candidate must be a self-starter and works well in a team environment. We are looking for energetic, self-motivated technologists who want to be part of a growing team as a Full Time Employee.
- 5+ years in .NET development with experience designing, developing, and deploying solutions preferably on the Azure platform. Knowledge of/experience with performance tuning, automated unit testing, data access, micro services and API experiencedesired.
- Knowledge / Experience designing and developing applications 100% in the cloud, especially Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with web, mobile or API apps that leverage a cloud backend. AngularJS experience a plus if the candidate is on one of the web application teams.
- Experience with cloud messaging systems such as Azure Notification Hubs and Azure Service Bus queues, topics, relays, and event hubs.
- Experience with cloud-based storage services spanning relational and NoSQL (key-value and document-based) models.