Our client is a leader in the smart device and AI space, developing platforms and embedded software that support consumer electronics, advanced smart technology, and enterprise-grade systems. They are hiring a Sr. .NET Application Engineer to head a team of software engineers in developing a platform for an intelligent ecosystem of smart devices and smart infrastructure.
The Sr. .NET Application Engineer will build frameworks within the platform that will handle data analytics, billing, and micro-services. This person will have a high level of control over the scope and features within the platform.
This Role Offers
- Competitive base salary plus performance bonuses. Benefits include medical/dental/vision, 401(K) match, and more.
- Opportunity to build software for the highly competitive IoT space.
- Highly experienced leadership and a culture of mentorship and innovation.
- Stable company with over 10 years of experience delivering advanced software; one of the early IoT pioneers.
- High level of control over project goals, process, and software platform features.
- Extensive company experience in project design, engineering, and integration.
- Opportunity to get in at the ground level in a project with heavy funding.
- Gather and interpret system requirements and technical specifications for applications.
- Develop web applications using Ruby on Rails, C#, .NET.
- Collaborate with other team members on service billing platform development and related data management modules and service-oriented architecture.
- Conduct system-level testing, debugging, and deployment of applications.
- Support industry best practices for user experience, security, and interoperability.
- 5+ years of object-oriented design and application engineering experience.
- Degree in computer science or a related field.
- Agile/Scrum software development methodologies.
- Technical proficiencies:
- .NET (ASP.NET, C#)
- Spring (Boot/Cloud)
- Databaseexperience (MySQL, NoSQL, or Oracle)
- Full stack (Linux, Apache, Ruby on Rails)
- RESTful web services and APIs
- C, C++, or Python
- AWS experience (EC2, S3, EMR) is a plus.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.