We are looking for Sr Dot Net/C# Developer for our client in Santa Clara, CA
Job Title: Sr Dot Net/C# Developer
Job Location: Santa Clara, CA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- This Software Developer (contract) position is for one of the scrum teams in Consumer ODR group.
- The candidate will be working on design, development and maintenance of various projects executed by the consumer online monetization team on the consumer e-Commerce system and various internal systems.
- Candidate should have excellent technical skills on Microsoft web technologies and experience in building highly scalable and performing systems that serve a large user base.
- Develop software solutions as per project requirements
- Understand the existing system and support maintenance activities when assigned
- Participate in code reviews and provide and accept reviews
- Interact with Peer teams in other GEOs and with Infrastructure User interface team present locally.
- Should be able to review PRDs and analyze and implement solutions
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- T-SQL, SQL Server
- Experience in designing, developing and maintaining enterprise class web based application
- Object Oriented Programming principles and SOLID principles
- Understanding of coding best practices and standards
- Agile methodologies like SCRUM
Desired Technical Skills:
- Software source control systems such as ACCUREV