Sr. Documentum D2 Developer
Your future duties and responsibilities
Sr. Documentum D2 Developer will be responsible for development and configuration of the customized D2 application. This position is responsible for the enhancement and support of EMC Documentum D2 applications, which are primarily used as the front-end application to track documents through review and approval workflows and find content through search and navigation.
- Must have 8 or more years of recent development experience with Documentum D2 4.2 and above Experience with Documentum version 6.7 and 7.1
- Experience in designing and implementing Documentum solutions. This includes technical design for end-to-end development, testing and deployment of out-of-the-box solutions Understanding of Object Oriented concepts, design patterns, and various open-source toolkits and frameworks Experience working with UNIX - AIX and SQL Server database and Tomcat Server.
- D2 4.1+ Development & Configuration, C2, O2 and Documentum 7.x
- Worked on Complex D2 Configuration
- Recent development experience with Documentum D2 4.1 and above
- Experience developing in Agile/Scrum environment Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, or other IT-related degrees or a non-degreed professional with five (5) years of relevant experience.
- Strong Java development experience-the tool is written in Java so need to have a solid understanding of the code.
- Solid understanding of the Documentum Foundation Classes (DFC) as that is a key tool to help customize the development.
- At least 6 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
- Hands on experience in tools like Documentum Administrator(DA), Documentum Application Builder(DAB),Documentum Application Installer(DI),Composer, Workflow Manager, Business Process Manager.
- Extensive working experience with Content Management, Docbase Security, User Management, Alias Sets, Workflow, DFC, Client, Documentum Methods, Jobs Management, Taskspace.
- Hands on experience on REST, WSDL and Client web services.
- Experience on supporting D2 based application
- At least 5 years of experience in project execution
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
- Experience in designing and implementing Documentum solutions. This includes technical design for end-to-end development, testing and deployment of out-of-the-box solutions.
- Understanding of Object Oriented concepts, design patterns, and various open-source toolkits and frameworks Experience working with UNIX - AIX and Oracle database and WebSphere 8.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Willing to learn new skills and keep up with changing business needs.
- Ability to work with customers to better understand and further clarify business requirements.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and switch between them quickly and efficiently.
- Coordination of end-user UAT activities and technical change management.
- Results driven; able to multi-task
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Documentum Query Language
- Documentum Foundation Classes
- Documentum Business Object Framework
- Documentum Business Object Registry
- Documentum Administrator Experience with EMC Documentum tools, platform, and supporting technologies including:
- Experience with Microsoft technologies including Windows Server and Desktop operating systems Expertise with UNIX operating systems (Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x, AIX 7.x) Working knowledge of Apache Web Server, Tomcat, IBM WebSphere or another industry standard Application Server platform
BS Degree in Computer Science
Position ID: NAV01247