Every day we find creative ways to identify and attract job seekers all over the world. We believe that the candidateexperience is a continuous process in the job seeker’s journey and we aspire to make that a memorableexperience by hyper-personalizing every step. We engage job seekers to understand their personal career story to help them determine their best fit not only within Indeed but also within their broader job search. As storytellers, our goal is toshare Indeed’s story and cultivate an affinity for our brand. We strive to make the workplace more inclusive by taking an active part in ourinternal employee resource groups, immersing ourselves in external communities globally, and participating indiversityrecruiting initiatives. We are active members and aspiring thought leaders of the broader sourcing community who are focused on advancing our profession globally.
You are an independent, adaptable and highly motivated individual who loves the challenge of finding hidden talent through unconventional means. You're a born detective that has a passion for pulling together disparate pieces of information to solve complex problems. Your lens for finding the unknown online and research prowess is legendary amongst your personal and social networks. You are a natural born connector that not only has the extraordinary ability to establish relationships with key people within any industry but you also thrive on cultivating those relationships over time. You are an ambassador for improving inclusiveness in the world.
- Create a global sourcing strategy that builds diverse candidate pipelines across our university, industry and leadership levels.
- Partner with the Talent Attraction leadership team to determine deliverables, timelines, and goals needed to integrate diversity sourcing projects and initiatives.
- Complete market research to understand where external talent pools exist and work collaboratively with internal teams to execute on diversity sourcing initiatives to tap into those talent pools.
- Design, experiment and test new approaches to attracting diverse candidate slates to our open jobs across the globe.
- Analyze data to identify areas of improvement and provide data-driven recommendations to guide decisions related to future diversity sourcing strategies.
- Partner with our University Recruiting team to ensure we are continuously strengthening our relationships with various student organizations at campuses where we recruit.
- Identify external organizations, local events and conferences that help create new sourcing channels for both our short-term and long-term hiring needs.
- Be a subject matter expert by empowering Recruiters and Sourcers with resources to help them attract candidates for their areas.
- Partner closely with our Inclusion team on internal and external initiatives that help build diverse candidate pipelines across the globe.
- 7+ years of sourcing experience within a rapidly growing technology organization.
- 2+ years of experience leading diversity sourcing projects and/or recruiting initiatives.
- Extensive experience designing creative sourcing strategies that address both short-term and long-term hiring needs across all job levels from university to industry to leadership.
- Expert ability in a wide range of existing and emerging sourcing areas including but not limited to: inbound lead generation, recruitment marketing, market mapping and global attraction strategies.
- Previous experience managing and successfully implementing multiple concurrent sourcing projects across multiple stakeholders.
- Previous experiencepartnering with cross-functional teams and business leaders to execute on sourcing strategies you’ve designed.
- Previous experience creating content for trainings or identifying resources focused on diversity sourcing that you have successfully delivered.