The Sr. District Sales Manager (Acura) position supports the Auto sales wholesale activities for the Acura division. This position will be responsible for wholesaling vehicles to dealers within the district; ensuring dealers represent the Acura Brand in all phases of operations: Sales, Customer Service, Advertising, Profitability and Facility.
• Building, maintaining and developing dealership accounts and contacts
• Assisting dealers with floor planning, promotions, merchandising, advertising and other sales consultant responsibilities
• Reviewing and analyzing dealerships' financial performance
• Conducting in-dealership sales training and improving customer and sales satisfaction levels in assigned areas
• Achieving market penetration objectives and working with Acura management to meet divisional goals and objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• 9-12 years of work experience along with wholesale automotive sales/retail auto sales and a history of achieving and exceeding sales objectives
• Marketing, advertising, and merchandising experience is a significant plus
• Experience in report writing and large group presentations is essential
• Proficiency in all MS Office applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Position will report to Acura Northeast Zone but will cover the New York Territory.
• Position also requires extensive travel and future relocation