Sr. District Sales Manager(Job Number: AHM0003MZ) American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
This position supports the Auto sales wholesale activities for the Honda division.
• Achieve wholesale, retail sales and market penetration objectives as well as other divisional goals
• Conduct in-dealership sales training; improve customer and sales satisfaction levels in assigned areas
• Assist dealers with floor planning, promotions, merchandising, advertising and other sales consultant responsibilities
• Build, maintain, and develop dealership accounts and contacts
• Review and analyze dealerships financial performance, conduct in-dealership sales training, improve customer and sales satisfaction levels in assigned areas
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work related experience
• 9-12 years of work experience along with experience in wholesale automotive sales/retail auto sales as well as a demonstrated history of achieving and exceeding sales objectives
• Marketing, advertising, and merchandising experience is a significant plus
• Experience in report writing and large group presentations is essential
• Proficiency in all MS Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
• Position reports to New England Zone and covers the New York territory
• Position requires extensive travel and future relocation
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.