Sr. Director / VP, Digital Marketing Solutions
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with nearly 465 million tickets sold and more than 12,500 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 25,500 shows annually for nearly 3,300 artists in 37 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world’s leading artist management companies, representing more than 350 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 900 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the over 63 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
We are looking for a highly creative “Big Idea” thinker with a passion for music, expertise in digital marketing and leadership in developing winning proposals for the position of VP, DigitalMarketing Solutions. This position’s primary role is to support the Live Nation DigitalSales team to develop and win profitable business from digital agencies including media strategy/planning/buying + social/mobile teams.
In this role you will oversee a small team of marketing professionals and together you will be tasked with developing cutting-edge digital based marketing campaigns, writing inspiring presentations and presenting concepts to agency partners to win business while working in a fun, collaborative environment.
Creative and Strategic Thinking
- Develop “big idea” concepts leveraging Live Nation’s portfolio of digital assets into compelling, sellable and executable digital marketing programs for prospective corporate partners
- Incorporate expert knowledge of digital media trends, social tools and mobiletechnologies to drive earned media and viral reach of proposed marketing programs
- Lead internal brainstorming sessions for collaborative concept generation
- Manage Live Nation Entertainment’s fast paced digitalRFP workflow by responding to agency requests in a timely manner with quality proposals
- Write clear, concise and visually pleasing digital marketing presentations that strategically meet client objectives
- Lead internal communication with Live Nation personnel to help facilitate the development process including digitalsales, editorial, social marketing and production
- Work with research personnel and 3rd party resources to provide intelligent rationale for proposed marketing programs
- Balance client goals and requests with Live Nation objectives / requirements
- Liaise directly with agency representatives to acquire brand information pertinent to the development process
- Present marketing concepts to prospective high-level agency clients in tandem with sales team
- Supervise the work and career development of 2-3 staff members to ensure quality of output and professional growth
- Develop and implement best practices and processes into the sales cycle in an effort the maximize efficiency
- Help inspire and build morale among the digital marketing solutions team through leadership and example
- 10+ years’ experience in digital advertising, media and/or brand marketing with strong proficiency in responding to digital media RFPs
- BA Degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience working in a fast paced Sales environment
- Detailed knowledge of marketing trends, emerging media, consumer insights and the latest digital / social / mobiletechnologies
- Expertise in writing and editing client proposals
- Strong communication and presentation skills to effectively articulate ideas and lead agency discussions
- Ability to manage large volume of work and execute in a timely manner
- Highly creative and strategic thinker
- Managerial experience with the ability to direct the development and success of junior team members
- Extremely resourceful, team player
- Flexible, fast learner
- High degree of self initiative