NetApp is seeking a highly accomplished and motivated Treasury Senior Director to play a key role in leading the treasury team and implementing cash management and treasury strategy including cash management and liquidity, debt management and compliance, foreign currency, and risk management strategy, regulatory compliance, and other financial analysis and modeling.
The Day To Day Expectations Of This Role Are
- Manage global banking operations and systems to ensure error-free global treasury operation
- Direct cash management operations to include daily cash administration, management of current accounts and bank relations.
- Review and drive improvements in cash management, ensuring financial obligations are met in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Oversee management of our cash conversion cycle
- Oversee our investments and investment advisors
- Manage our commercial paper program
- Forecast, monitor and track cash flow (weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.).
- Oversee our stock repurchase and dividend programs
- Maintain compliance with the terms of our credit facility
- Maintain our balance sheet and cash flow foreign currency hedging programs
- Maintain strong relationships across all Regional Finance and corporate functions and geography leadership teams.
- Analyze forecasts and work with Tax, Corporate Reporting, FP&A to develop cash flow forecasts to determine domestic and international cash requirements and maximize liquidity
- Assist CFO in capital management and corporate finance strategy
- Provide special analyses and project research as necessary
The Successful Candidate Will Have
- 15+ years of progressively responsible financial experience in public companies, in a corporate treasury working with multinational companies with expansive global operations
- A bachelor’s degree is required (preferably in finance/accounting); MBA desirable
- Strong capital markets and corporate finance experience
- Experience in managing cash for a global enterprise
- Familiarity with capital management concepts and practical execution
- Experience analyzing and executing M&A related financing
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of the current regulatory environment
- Solid understanding of public company accounting issues, financial analysis and hedge accounting concepts
- Excellent project management and presentation skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills with the ability to convey company strategy and messaging
- Excellent financial, investment, Excel modeling and PowerPoint skills are assumed
- Possess a high level of integrity and sensitivity to confidential information
- An energetic and resourceful team player who can roll up their sleeves
- Strong analytical, modeling and critical thinking skills
- Experience in development and execution of financial communication strategies
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and work proactively with other functions to understand the company’s story and vision.
BS/BA degree or equivalent related experience 15+ years -- plus add additional experience requirements needed if you were to fill an open requisition, i.e., knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Requisition ID: 25902