• Empower Geo strategic agenda and create a competitive edge through technology adoption, adaptation and modernization. Specifically advocating for Global solutions and holding local teams accountable for high quality implementation.
• End-to End accountability for all Technology services for all functions in the Geography. Must leverage the matrix to guide global functional teams.
• Evangelize global solutions
• Primary Technology representative in Geography stakeholder forums
• Supports an imaginative culture throughout the organization
• Ensure the day to day continuity of the business through stable daily operations
• Ensure Technology solutions are in alignment with Global technology and business strategic initiatives
• Ensure Geography strategies are coordinated and aligned across all functions
• Align, set and guide the Geography Technology portfolio and support Geography Enterprise Portfolio review process.
• Ensure proper Geography Technology Architecture and Capability Roadmaps exists and are in line with Global Arch & Strategy
• Contribute to the creation of global technology strategies and is held accountable to implement this locally
• Integrate Local Functional Technology initiatives into Global Functional Portfolio Planning and Monitoring processes
• Steward and optimize of the technology budget in support of the Geo business. This will require each function to participate in a cross-functional portfolio process
• Facilitate and implement approved local Functional Technology Initiatives
• Holds the Global functions accountable for implementation within the Geos.
• Ensure Technology Support activities are aligned to business plans and activities and are meeting SLAs
• Ensure initiatives exist to improve Service Delivery for the functions in the Geography in alignment with Global goals
• Lead cross functional talent management, succession planning, & team engagement within the Geo in alignment with global technology functional stakeholders.
• Facilitates cross functional alignment for employee engagement within the Geo. This includes alignment of performance goals, leadership potential assessments, and talent mapping exercises.
• Allocates Geo full-time employees and contract resources (budgets and people) in supports of key strategic initiatives and helps facilitate alignment with Global functional teams.
• Partners with business functions/teams in delivery solutions to the business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, or related field and a minimum of 10+ years direct relevant work experience. MBA Preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of proven experience in developing and delivering technology strategies as a senior technology leader.
- Experience with SAP and other ERP implementations.
- Experience in Managing the Support of either a brick and mortar or Digital Commerce technology landscape
- Experience with development, evaluation and adoption of emerging technologies.
- Proven ability to guide, influence and align a diverse set of stakeholders behind a technology strategy and plan.
- Experience with establishing and managing commercial arrangements with providers of technology services or products
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, ambiguity, continuous change, and stressful situations.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Flexibility to adapt to changes and challenges in organizational strategy, priorities, direction.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven delivery of results in a matrix organization