Sr. Director, Talent Acquisition
Bluebeam has built its strong reputation, in large part, by hiring amazing people. People who not only possess incredible talent and skills but also great character and passion for their work. We hire employees who live our company values and carry out our company purpose with pride.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition (TA) leader who will hold true to and celebrate the best practices which have allowed us to hire our current employees while also introducing new approaches which allow us to grow and scale in order to best serve our customers.
Bluebeam’s successful TA leader will
- Have an infectious passion for people and connecting the right person with the right job, ultimately looking to set up individuals and Bluebeam to be wildly successful.
- Possess strong experience leading, managing and developing a team of recruiters. Inspiring and empowering them to reach their potential each day through a balance of accountability, development and new opportunities.
- Work in trusted partnership with departments across the organization to strategize on recruiting initiatives, understand trends, provide competitive intelligence, and ensure headcount alignment.
- Develop a strategic vision and plan for executing against each year’s hiring plan, considering both short and long-term business objectives. Set meaningful KPIs for the TA team and provide regular updates on progress against them.
- Evaluate, design and develop recruitment technologies, programs and processes to meet Bluebeam’s evolving hiring needs, with an emphasis on candidateexperience, quality hires and scalable solutions.
- Foster an environment that values a balance of character and competency, creativity and calculated risk taking, turning ideas into actions. Initiate, implement and support change as needed; be proactive in removing barriers and accelerating the pace when it serves our teams and customers well.
- Drive an effective employer branding strategy (in partnership with marketing) which allows the company to attract and hire exceptional and diverse talent and aligns with Bluebeam’s values and purpose.
- Ensure timely information flows smoothly both upward and downward through the organization.
Desired experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of full -life cycle recruitment experience, preferably with a mix of start-ups and established companies
- 5+ years of experience leading the recruitment process for a growing company (targeted growth of 100+ employees each year)
- Experience hiring internationally
- Demonstrated talent acquisition expertise, including marketing, strategy, sourcing, interviewing, processes, systems, vendor management, and legal requirements
- Ability to use recruiting metrics (e.g. positions filled, cost per hire, time to fill, interview to hire ratio, diversity, etc.) to guide strategy and planning
- Ability to thrive in an environment of change by embracing a growth mindset; adaptable and flexible when needed with a proven ability to adapt strategy to meet the dynamic needs of the business
- Proven project management and prioritization skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities at once, taking into account individual, team and business needs
- Self-awareness and desire to learn and grow as a leader. The ability to influence with or without authority
- High degree of integrity in dealing with sensitive information
- Exceptional networking and strong connections for sourcing talent
- Expert proficiency in MS Office applications and applicant tracking systems
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; a champion for open and effective communication
- Ability to travel 10%