You are humble, ethical and driven by a desire to help others. You naturally project positive energy, and go out of your way to build relationships with all your customers. You’re a solutions-oriented problem solver, able to both identify potential problems and recommend practical solutions. You possess a high level of emotional intelligence, and approach difficult situations as opportunities to develop. You’re resilient, agile, flexible and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You’re detailed oriented, a critical thinker and comfortable with navigating ambiguity. You’re a lifelong learner eager to learn and open to feedback. You’re a natural collaborator and enjoy working with others. Lastly, you are able to maneuver seamless through strategic, operational and tactical work and be a hands-on in implementing strategic talent acquisition solutions that will enable Amobee to recruit and retain top industry talent.
As Sr. Director, Talent Acquisition, you will drive strategy and lead a dynamic team of recruiters to hire top talent into the organization. You will partner closely with leaders and hiring managers across the organization to report on progress, propose initiatives to improve talent acquisition programs & processes, find and implement efficiencies, propose and deliver recruitment-related training initiatives, drive creative pipeline building/sourcing strategies, and work with your team and Leadership to ensure hiring is a top priority across the Organization. You will recommend and lead innovative strategies to build Amobee’s talent brand and provide a phenomenal candidateexperience.
- Build and lead a Global Recruitment team across multiple-disciplines and provide guidance and oversite around hiring, resource management, capacity planning, leadership, training, mentorship, performance management, and support for the talent acquisition organization.
- Create, implement and drive adoption of relevant, scalable and compliant Recruitment policies and practices.
- Develop and foster strong relationships/partnerships with leaders across the organization.
- Meet with leaders to assess recruiting progress, future hiring plans, obstacles and challenges, and collaborate on recruiting activities and strategies.
- Work closely with key business stakeholders and partners including business leaders, HR/compensation partners, Finance, Legal, etc. to coordinate on creative strategies, best practices and compliance
- Lead the recruiting team to implement creative solutions to improve hiring processes and hire key talent quickly and efficiently.
- Identify, prioritize, and lead initiatives to ensure Amobee is providing a best-in-class candidateexperience.
- Ensure team is effectively driving the hiring process for all roles. Pinpoint and help to remove any obstacles to recruiting progress.
- Provide reporting on recruiting metrics and hiring progress to execs and senior leadership on a consistent basis.
- Assess and recommend recruiting systems and process improvements.
- Strategize, create and implement interview training for the organization.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 12+ years of progressive recruiting experience
- 5 years minimum team management, leadership and development experience
- Demonstrated ability to perform day-to-day recruiting in all functions of the business while leading and executing on broader talent strategies
- Prior experience in building a recruiting infrastructure for rapidly growing organizations, including process, strategy, metrics and systems.
- Experience working in fast-growth, high tech environments
- Demonstrated experience in developing and delivering high quality, consumable, and consistent metrics to hiring managers and executive teams
- Knowledge of applicable employment laws, policies, techniques; high degree of integrity and ability to exercise discretion. Ability to partner closely and effectively with Human Resources, Compensation, Finance and Legal
- Thorough understanding of job market and hiring trends, early indicators of change, and strategies to adapt quickly to a changing hiring environment
- Excellent follow through, judgment, and common sense
- Ability to maintain focus and keep a strong eye on the details in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
- Effective leader; ability to grow, mentor and challenge a team to do their best work every day
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
Location: New York, NY
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.