- Strategizes on the delivery of exceptional HCM and payroll services, revenue generating client specific projects, internal change management and 3rd level technical assistance for the service centers.
- Manages all the 3rd level technical support for Autopay, Quarter System and internal service tools.
- Works directly with DVP/GM of Upmarket and Core segments to offer strategic services to our accounts (external)
- Assists clients in auditing their internal processes and making strategic/ consultative recommendations to our clients on workflow and technology changes to keep pace with industry best practices. Ensures that ADP systems are fully optimized by our clients.
- Defines service fees to generate appropriate revenue growth and increased client satisfaction and retention
- Responsible for developing a strong ADP brand image through the client services provided by the team
- Responsible for setting and communicating productivity standards, NPS and transaction goals as well as increasing revenue through billable hours.
- Responsible for all product and statutory rollouts, client communications and internal communications for Core and Upmarket segments
- Acts as escalation point for specific clients/critical situations requiring oversight, coordination and project management
- Organizes and directs YE activities for Core and Upmarket segments
- Collaborates with Finance Executive to ensure financial targets are achieved.
- Collaborates and leads initiatives for process and procedure improvements for Service Center/Major Accounts
- Champion Major Account wide change management
- Coordinates and facilitates ADP Pro user conferences including providing resources and agenda development
- Acts as liaison with BES/Field Services on critical content and execution of strategic initiatives – Champion Business Continuity planning and execution for Service Center
- Collaborates with TCOE, Implementation, Specialty Services and Operations to insure a seamless end to end experience for clients and associates
- Provides leadership for Project Services Manager, Spin off/Transfer Manager and direct management of Project Leaders in the Service Center
-Education: Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Business Administration required or equivalent in education and experience. MBA or MIS preferred.
-Experience: 8-12 years of directly related experience in a client service or implementation environment with at least 5 years of direct leadership or managerial experience. Prior service center management is preferred.
-Generic Skills: Organizational savvy, people management, judgment, probing and analysis, strategic planning and presentation skills.
Req Number: 168778