The Sr. Director – Supply Chain Strategy serves as an internal consultant to the Supply Chain organization. This team member develops, owns, and implements strategic initiatives associated with cost reduction and risk mitigation. The team member interacts across all of Inspire’s brands and across functions within those brands. The Sr. Director is also responsible for maintaining and reporting on department KPI and assisting with external communication / presentations for Senor Leadership to present to the Board, other Roark operating companies, other Senior Leadership, and externally.
Lead strategic Supply Chain programs for Inspire
- Own existing programs and lead effort to roll out across brands
- Work with consultants to help develop strategic programs in the pipeline and own their eventual roll-out across brands
- Develop new strategic programs to drive
Develop and own core strategic initiatives as well as lead project portfolio management across Supply Chain
- Collaborate with Brand teams to determine the specific needs of each brand
- Develop strategies in partnership with all functions of Supply Chain organization to deliver against brand priorities and needs
- Ensure project prioritization and stakeholder engagement, including maintaining program and initiative roadmaps
- Identify dependencies across projects within resources, timing and achieving business milestones
- Design, lead and facilitate leadership team meetings to ensure focus on strategic and prioritized topics
Develop and own KPIs and tracking of synergy capture and value generation for Supply Chain
- Develop KPI to track and report to leadership and the Board
- Manage reporting of these KPI including forecasting to determine if the organization is likely or unlikely to meet targets
- Create strategies to help the department improve performance against metrics
Foster continuous improvement and knowledge management
- Engage with industry experts and resources, building a network of resources to support the adoption of leading practices and technology
- Drive continual gap analysis, documentation and process improvement initiatives
- Create and own external presentations that can be used by the Chief Supply Officer, Brand Leads, and Supply Chain Leadership to communicate externally about the strategy and performance of the department
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree in an area relevant to Supply Chain, Finance, Strategy, or Project Management required
- Graduate degree preferred
- At least two years of experience in consulting with a top-tier firm
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES
- Must be able to break down complex problems with pragmatic structures, enabling broad working team to effectively engage in the problem and advance the work.
- Must have ability to lead through influence (vs direct authority) while maintaining a broad “general management” purview.
- Advanced financial / analytical acumen and ability to communicate concisely with precise terminology is required.
- Supply chain experience is preferred but not required.
- People and results oriented
- Excellent presentation, and oratory skills
- Deep analytical skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- A self-motivated and disciplined individual with an entrepreneurial spirit
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes nearly 32,000 Arby’s, Baskin-Robbins, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dunkin’, Jimmy John’s, Rusty Taco and SONIC Drive-In restaurants worldwide.