$200K — $250K *
This position leads the development and deployment of Smith & Nephew's global quality management system.
The candidate will develop a robust and scalable QMS strategy that supports solutions for a global medical device, biologics and pharmaceutical organization. The successful candidate will build a full quality system across all aspects of design, manufacturing and post market activities to enable a high degree of compliance, flexibility and efficiency in the Smith and Nephew organization.
This position will be responsible for the design and deployment of strategies for global alignment of policies, procedures and best practices for Quality. These strategies will be linked into our global objectives and the incumbent will be proactive in their implementation.
- (30%) Lead the implementation of the global Smith and Nephew Global QMS.
- (5%) Oversee training implementation for the global quality system.
- (15%) Manage the reporting and analysis of enterprise level quality metrics, including data collection, Pareto analysis, statistical methods, and improvement plans/tracking for all metrics.
- (5%) Promoting alignment by understanding and communicating activity, results and requirements throughout the organization.
- (5%) Sharing industry benchmarks and best practices throughout the organization.
- (10%) Interacting with peers in multiple functions to ensure awareness and maintain alignment between regulatory activities, customer needs and business objectives.
- (5%) Developing personnel, setting goals, assessing staff and holding employees accountable.
- (5%) Assist with supporting budgets and performance standards are realistically established and attained.
- (5%) Become a trusted internal business partner.
- (5%) Develop strong relationships within Smith and Nephew leadership structure and within the management team, specifically Quality Operations and Design Quality.
- (10% ) Explore and implement strategies and tactics that will enable the company to leverage QMS synergies responsive to the emerging demands of the medical device marketplace.
Location: Andover, MA, Fort Worth, TX, Memphis, TN, Austin, TN, Pittsburgh, PA, Oklahoma City, OK
Education: BS degree in related field or equivalent required, Masters degree preferred
Experience: 7-10 years' experience in leading people in related field
Valid through: 7/16/2020