- Provide stewardship and vision for the Agile delivery framework as it integrates with various processes across the enterprise
- Mentor and Manage a team of agile project managers as part of the larger overall Agile Delivery team in Product & Innovation
- Deliver software to market using the Agile delivery framework
- Understand and provide thought leadership around the Agile delivery framework
- Work with VP of Program Management in Product on Agile delivery framework strategy
- Perform as The Grove’s representative/influencer as Elavon continues on an enterprise Agile transformation
- Design and implement process improvement using a lean mindset but still meeting the FinTech risk and compliance needs
- Collaborate with enterprise external stakeholders, such as the PSO, Operations, etc, to preserve, improve or engineer their integration into the Agile delivery framework
- Influence organizational leaders regarding the Agile delivery process within Elavon
- Track and report on Agile metrics related to the delivery framework
- Provide guidance, mentorship and management to a PM team of direct reports
- Work within a cross-functional team in an Agile/SCRUM development cycle to deliver industry-leading innovations that drive commerce
- Perform as a Release Train Engineer in the SAFe framework
- Track and report status for their program
- Create an environment that empowers and energizes team members, with a focus on accountability, adaptability, and collaboration.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- PMI Project Management Professional credential
- At least 10-years’ experience with tools and techniques for planning, organizing, monitoring and controlling IT projects
- Hold a Certified Scrum Master (CSM), SAFe Scrum Master (SSM), or SAFe Agilist (SA) certification; holding an advanced certification a plus.
- Proficiency in the SAFe framework
- 6+ years of hands on experience coaching agile teams.
- Strong technical background and familiar with IT terminology.
- Strong Process Engineering capability
- Excellent verbal and communications skills. Provide clear, concise direction to the broader team while delivering comprehensive status to senior executives, project champions and portfolio management. In-depth knowledge of business functions and extensive understanding of business operations, strategies and objectives.
- Deep knowledge of Agile (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean) teachings and capable of helping teams to address dysfunctions that may result from teams misinterpreting, ignoring or rejecting Agile and Lean values and principles
- Strong independent leadership skills with the ability to lead a large team with minimal oversight including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines in a results-oriented, fast-paced dynamic environment
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills; ability to establish and maintain strong relationships, establish credibility, build consensus, and achieve goals through influence
- Ability to interpret internal and external business challenges and recommend best practices.
- Ability to adjust and apply technical knowledge in a dynamic environment using Agile development principles