Infoblox is seeking a highly motivated and passionate Sr. Director of Worldwide Sales Operations. This role is critical for leading Infoblox’s efforts to define and architect key business processes and develop and evolve the systems and infrastructure needed to support the company’s growth.
The ideal candidate will be hands on, detailed-oriented, and strategic minded who has successfully built, deployed and led a successful sales operation global team. They will lead a team of field support and systems administration personnel and be responsible for sales policy definition, reporting and systems management ensuring that the foundation is in place for improved sales productivity and that sales leadership has the visibility needed to scale the business.
This role reports to the EVP, Worldwide Field Operations and will partner closely with other key stakeholders including: sales leadership, IT, Finance, Customer Support, Channels and Marketing.
If you have a proven track record in sales operations and success stories that demonstrate improvements in the efficiency and effectiveness of business processes essential to sales force productivity and are looking for your next challenge, Infoblox is the place for you!
- Leadership and day to day management of HQ based and regional Sales Operations personnel
- Systems management, operational execution, reporting, policy definition and management
- Define key performance metrics and dashboards to provide visibility to sales leadership
- Drive standardization and improvement of reports and dashboards leveraged by sales leadership
- Implement pipeline reporting tools to track opportunities from lead to booking
- Collaborate with marketing and sales on lead distribution and management processes and systems
- Collaborate with IT to drive data quality initiatives ensuring that sales data is clean and accurate
- Evaluate, implement, and manage all sales tools and technologies, including CRM, sales automation, data quality and enhancement, process and activity discipline, etc.
- Lead cross functional initiatives collaborating with IT, Sales, Channels, Marketing and Finance
- Establish consistent templates to streamline QBR processes and quarterly reporting
- Partner with sales and channel leadership to drive initiatives that improve adoption of sales systems
- Establish governance processes needed for discipline and rigor required to sustain system integrity
- 10+ years’ experience in Sales Operations, management experience a must
- Excellent analytical, business intelligence and project management skills
- Expertise in Salesforce and the Salesforce ecosystem and other sales related software and tools
- Hands-on knowledge of Salesforce.com, Apttus / BigMachines or similar
- Experience operating successfully in a complex, global, multi-tiered (Direct, Distributor, VAR) model
- Experience in building a service organization that continually improves delivery to our customers
- Demonstrated focus on being able to translate data and metrics into predictable business insight
- Ability to lead and facilitate cross-functional initiatives, collaborating with IT, Finance and Marketing
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communications skills, particularly to senior executives
- BS or BA degree (MBA a plus)