The Sr. Director of Sales will be responsible for the continued success of the AT&T Customer Team
. The core objective is to drive sales/revenue of Juniper's products, services and solutions. The Sr. Director Sales will represent, communicate, and execute on account growth strategies, coordinate and drive executive engagements, and lead the team across various disciplines delivering an exceptional experience for our customer. The leader of the AT&T Customer team
will help to ensure the consistent alignment of sales, marketing, pre-sales, channels, delivery and operations to drive a cohesive and effective business. The position reports to the VP of Sales - Americas Service Providers. Key Responsibilities:
- Developing and ensuring sales objectives are aligned with Juniper's business strategy - through active participation in corporate strategic planning, sales strategy development, forecasting, sales resource planning and budgeting.
- Apply both tactical and strategic go to market models aimed at growing the customer base both in short and long terms to drive higher revenues, customer growth and retention.
- Meeting/Exceeding assigned targets for profitable sales volume, market share and other key financial performance objectives.
- Leveraging, orchestrating and rallying the resources across the company to bring the full potential of the company's resources to bear on sales opportunities.
- Influencing, engaging and enabling appropriate partners in support of our go-to-market strategy.
- Manage a high performing sales team with responsibility for driving performance and development of the team.
- 10+ years of progressive sales leadership roles, including leading a direct sales organization with management of matrix resources.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong business relationships with internal and external stakeholders at senior levels.
- Experience in selling and delivering networking solutions/products preferred.
- Strong technical and business knowledge with complimentary skills to understand the customers business drivers and align to Juniper solutions is essential.
- Executive presence with excellent written and oral communication skills. Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate complex topics.