We are currently seeking a Senior Director of RNA Assay Marketing. The position will provide direction for the creation, ownership, and execution of a marketing road map that supports the vision and business goals of the RNA Assay team and the company as a whole. The individual is expected to deliver innovative solutions on-time, within budget, and deliver growth, visibility, and value that impact business results.
- Is responsible for developing the assay product roadmap for the life science tools and diagnostics business.
- Works closely with the business leads and research to identify and frame new product opportunities.
- Responsible for developing use cases and requirements for new assay products.
- Responsible for developing business cases and commercialization plans for new assay products.
- Responsible for championing new assay products through the product development process.
- Works closely with Regional heads to ensure business success.
- Maintains a competitive intelligence function.
- Manages a product marketing team.
BA or BS in a technical field (Masters, Ph.D. or MBA also preferred butnot required).
- Minimum 4 years of Director or above experience in the life science tools or diagnostics product marketing.
- Business development and partnership experience.
- Licensing and contracting experience.
- Supervisory experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (position requirements at entry):
- Strong leadership skills.
- Significant product development and commercialization experience.
- Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player, values-driven.
- Good conflict management skills.
- Strong life science tools and genomics market understanding.
- Strong technical skills and acumen.
- Strong strategic agility and acumen.
- Excellent relationship manager.