Responsible for leading and operating Reliability Engineering Team for Comcast's Video Product Line. This leader will own all aspects of incident and problem management for Comcast's Video Product and any Syndication Partners Products on the X1 Platform.
- Lead the Video Product Reliability Engineering team.
- Develop a world-class advanced operations organization focused on best in class development, engineering and operations methods for Legacy Video, X1, and IP Video Products.
- Provide strategic and hands on tactical, daily leadership around development, engineering and operations for Legacy Video, X1, and IP Video Products.
- Institute market leading best practices to maximize quality and develop and implement
- Leverage system/application data to improve alerting and dash-boarding to decrease MTTR.
- Lead Incidents during high severity incidents.
- Strategies for operational and process improvement for Legacy Video, X1, and IP Video Products.
- Work closely with Video Engineering, Division and Regional Engineering, and CARE Teams for the planning and execution of product commercialization efforts and Customer Experience Improvements.
- Coordination with Syndication Teams and Partners for Operational Improvements of X1 Platform and Products
- Work with the finance team to coordinate activities to fund operations, maximize investments, drive cost savings and increase efficiency
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and employee engagement
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Generally requires 10+ years related experience
- Proven experience leading an operational of engineering teams.
- 10+ years of experience in the telecommunications field
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer